Upon admission, and for each and every school year thereafter, you must enroll your son at CBA by completing and submitting an Enrollment Contract for New Students along with the enrollment fee.

If you have questions regarding your son’s enrollment, the enrollment process or the enrollment contract, please contact admissions@cbaalbany.org or businessoffice@cbaalbany.org.

Admissions Forms


Records Release Form

Recommendation Form

2020-21 New Students Enrollment Contract

Dual Enrollment – Must contact South Colonie Central Schools Pupil Services Office

Health Forms

Health Form

Medication Authorization Form

Parent Permission and Health History Form

Music Forms

Music Registration

Music Scholarship Application