Congratulations on your acceptance to CBA!
You are about to join generations of proud CBA Brothers and become an important part of one of the Capital Region’s most prestigious educational institutions.
Follow these next steps in order to COMPLETE YOUR SON’S ENROLLMENT:
- Sign into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account (your credentials were included in your Acceptance Letter) and complete the following forms:
- Enrollment Contract – If you choose Plan 2 (two payments) or Plan 3 (ten payments) on your Enrollment Contract, you must enroll in FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Plan
- CBA Student Health Care Providers Update Form
- CBA Contacts Update Form: Please be sure to include at least one emergency contact in addition to your son’s parent(s)
- Submit a copy of your son’s valid health physical to the CBA Health Office; the physical must be less than a year old. Your physician must use the Official NYS Health Physical Form
- Submit a copy of your son’s current immunization records. Please note that students entering grade 6 must have the T-Dap vaccination; students in grade 7 require one dose of the Meningococcal Vaccine, by grade 12 they must have received two doses of the Meningococcal Vaccine.
Depending on your specific situation you MAY need to complete one or more of the following:
- If your family intends to request financial assistance you use complete the online Financial Aid Application through FACTS (due February 10, 2023 for 2023-24)
- If your son has an IEP that will need to be serviced while at CBA, you must complete the Dual Enrollment Form provided by South Colonie School District (SCSD). To begin this process you must contact Kristine Isaksen, Pupil Services SCSD at firstname.lastname@example.org. The completed form MUST be submitted to SCSD by no later than June 1, 2023.
Questions? Contact us any time
(518) 452-9809 ext. 105