School Nurse: Barbara Fenton
Office Hours (during school year only): 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Phone Number: (518) 452-9809 ext. 128
Fax Number: (518) 452-9817
Health forms available for download:
- Health Form
Required annually. Valid for 12 months. Required for all new students and all students entering 7th, 9th and 11th grades. Physicals must be conducted within one year of the start of the school year. If your son plays sports, the physical must be completed within one year of the sports season.
- Medication Authorization Form
Form must be completed by the students’ physician every school year, inclusive of all medication (including over-the-counter medication).
Physician Notes Required
- Unable to Participate in Gym
Students who cannot participate in gym due to illness or injury must submit a signed note from their physician.
All students on crutches must have a note from their physician.
- All students entering CBA must have immunization records on file in the health office.
- TDaP – Required for students entering 6th grade.
- Meningococcal Vaccine – Required for all students entering 7th and 12th grades.
DO NOT EMAIL MEDICAL INFORMATION; MEDICAL INFORMATION MUST BE FAXED OR MAILED TO THE HEALTH OFFICE.