Middle School Uniform Requirements (Grades 5-8):
- Grey slacks with flat front pockets
- Short-sleeve gold oxford shirt
- Purple v-neck sweater with CBA logo – to be worn beginning November 1
- Black dress socks
- Black dress shoes – shoes must include a plain leather upper (no patent leather), rounded toes, with laces. Dimples, tassels and loafers are not permitted.
- Purple and gold tie
The items listed above can be purchased at Student Styles.
High School Uniform Requirements (Grades 9-12):
Daily Service Uniform
The following items are issued by CBA’s Military Department at no cost to students. Uniform issue is by appointment only.
- 3 short-sleeve shirts
- 2 pairs of trousers
- 1 pair of black shoes
- 1 black all-weather coat with liner and belt
- 1 black belt with gold buckle
- 1 black necktie
- 1 windbreaker jacket with liner
An optional sweater may be purchased from the Quartermaster at CBA. Upon graduation or withdrawal from CBA, all shirts, trousers, and jackets must be returned to the Military Department or you will be charged.
Dress Blues Uniform
Dress Blues are worn every Wednesday and for special events. The jacket and pants may be rented or purchased at Student Styles. In addition, students will also need:
- White dress shirt (without patterns; no button-down collar)
- White dress pants – these are required after April 1
Accessories for Dress Blues (hat kit) may be purchased through the CBA Quartermaster. Accessories will be used all four years of high school.
- Blue service cap
- Set of CBA crests
- Gold shoulder cord
- White cotton gloves
- White hat cover
- Hat device
- Name tags
For more information regarding Middle School uniforms and/or the High School Dress Blues, please contact Student Styles.
For more information regarding the daily High School uniform, please contact 1SG Christopher Mansman at (518) 452-9809 ext. 155.