There are two ways to submit your application:
- Print the application and fax (518-452-9804), mail or scan & email to email@example.com.
- Press the email button located at the end of the application to email directly to the admissions office from your computer.
Complete and submit your Application.
Provide a writing sample.
Have two qualified educators complete and submit a Recommendation Form.
Complete the Records Release Form authorizing your school to send the following documents to CBA:
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card from this school year.
- A copy of the student’s final report card from the previous school year.
- A copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores.
- IEP/504 plans, if applicable.
Our Mailing Address
Christian Brothers Academy
12 Airline Drive
Albany, NY 12205
Our Email Address
If you would like to speak with someone before getting started, or at any time during the application process, feel free to contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 452-9809 ext. 121.
All documents will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and a determination of acceptance will be made based on this information. No application will be processed until all materials have been submitted. If acceptance is granted, CBA’s Admissions Office will send you the papers necessary to enroll your student. Once the enrollment contract is submitted to the Admissions Office with the enrollment fee, the student is considered enrolled for the upcoming school year.
PLEASE NOTE: Acceptance is contingent upon receipt and approval of your son’s final year end report card.
About the Henry Johnson Scholarship
CBA is offering five eighth grade students of color from the City of Albany the opportunity to attend CBA tuition-free for the full 4 years of high school starting in the fall of 2021.
To qualify, the candidate must:
- Be student of color currently enrolled in the eighth grade and expected to enter ninth grade in the fall of 2021
- Be a City of Albany resident
- Demonstrate financial need
- Complete the standard CBA application and submit an essay titled, “What are your goals and vision for your future?”
The deadline for applications for the Henry Johnson Scholarship is May 1, 2021. Contact us for more information.